This document describes the main principles and mechanisms, which apply to the Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and explains the rights and responsibilities of the Clients from the EU/EEA and the AMarkets LLC (hereinafter: the «Company»).
The Company respects its clients’ right to privacy and ensures compliance with personal data protection policies and the obligations under GDPR. This document informs you of how we store personal data and how we use it in our operations. Please, become acquainted with this document so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data.
The Company is the data controller, responsible for your personal data. For all matters concerning processing of personal data contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected].
Our website may contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance to current data protection laws, mainly for the purpose of fulfillment of legal requirements.
If we intend to use your data for any other purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes we will collect express consent from you if legally required prior to using your personal data.
You hereby acknowledge and give your consent that in case of the need to provide personal data to third parties in order to ensure compliance with applicable laws, as well as the need to involve a third party as a service provider for the given purposes, the Company reserves the right to transfer its functions and powers to the third person. The Company reserves the right to disclose personal data in the required volume and for the above mentioned purposes to such third parties, their agents and other persons authorized by them, as well as to provide them with relevant documents containing such information.
The Company does not transfer data outside the EEA.
The Company may collect and process the following data: E-mail, First Name, Last Name, Phone, Residence Address, Date and place of birth and other information if required by the legal requirements.
The Company has the right to perform operation or set of operations on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
According to GDPR Principles relating to processing of personal data, your personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject (‘lawfulness, fairness and transparency’);
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes (‘purpose limitation’);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed (‘data minimisation’);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (‘accuracy’);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be stored for longer periods insofar as the personal data will be processed solely for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to implementation of the appropriate technical and organisational measures required by this Regulation in order to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject (‘storage limitation’);
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures (‘integrity and confidentiality’).
The Company has put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, the Company limits access to your personal data to those employees and other third parties who require access to limited data of clients. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
To exercise all relevant rights, queries or complaints to any data protection matter between you and the Company, please contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected]
Date of Last Revision 01/05/2023